10/17/2014

Mentor



(Dedicated to all my mentors
especially Sr. Eppie)


You are my inspiration
You are my light
You are my stronghold
You are my guide.
                                                                    
                                                                     And you said
We will climb every mountain
And you said
We will ford every stream
To make all works light.

You’ve seen all my worst
Yet, you look beyond and love me even more
In the process of becoming
Your examples helped bring out the best in me.

Thank you for the courage
Thank you for the guts
Thank you for the Legacy
Thank you for the opportunity
Thank you for the Love.


No comments:

<br><div align="center">Remembering Twelve Years</div></br>

Our mission is to remember. So for thirteen days, we remembered the story of our congregation on May 1 to 13, 2017. We remembered our r...