3/22/2008

Remembering the Mission

For God so loved the world
that he gave his only son;
that whoever believes in him
will not perish but will have an
everlasting life.



Today, Jesus rises from death.

He died so that we may live.

It is a realization that made me feel special to the Lord. Yes, I am weak. I am a sinner. And, yet, he died for me to give me hope and salvation.

Oh, how special am I?

How special are we?

Before his last breathe, he said "It is finish!"(the sixth last word.)Yes, his sacrifice - the greatest sacrifice of all - is done. It is done but not yet over. I know he is still hurting. He is still hurting from what has become to the present world.

Jesus' death completes his mission to proclaim the good news and to save the world. Let us not waste his great sacrifice. Let's us stop hurting him. Let us decide to accept his gift of life and promise of hope.

No comments:

<br><div align="center">Remembering Twelve Years</div></br>

Our mission is to remember. So for thirteen days, we remembered the story of our congregation on May 1 to 13, 2017. We remembered our r...