3/23/2008

Ivan's First Triumph

I wish I am in Bicol right now!

Today is the graduation of my eldest nephew – Ivan Dayle Rafer – from kinder.

Hmmmm, he just get most of the awards, and the highest honor. I am really, really very proud of him.

I am equally happy and excited as his father – my brother Ronald.

I received three overseas calls from him yesterday. I cannot contain his happiness when he said, “Ang galing ng anak ko!!!”

Life is really, really beautiful! Moment like this gives me more reason to live.

I wish I am in Bicol right now, so that I can witness my eldest nephew's first triumphant moment. I wish I could see him receiving those medals. I wish I could kiss and hug him right now...

No comments:

<br><div align="center">Remembering Twelve Years</div></br>

Our mission is to remember. So for thirteen days, we remembered the story of our congregation on May 1 to 13, 2017. We remembered our r...