6/04/2007

A Blessing

My baby is a boy!

That was my sister's text message to us last Saturday after her ultra sound visit to her OB gyne.

I was filled with joy. I happily shared the news to my officemates yesterday.

I actually knew it all along because I prayed for it. The LORD is kind to hear my prayer. It is a miracle! I am glad that HE blesses us again a new boy in the family.

It is really a blessing that may three sibling's elders are all boys.

That made Fiona Faith - Ronald's youngest - the only princess in the family.

That made ate Judy asked, " how about you Irene, when are you going to send us the message ' my baby is a boy?' "

Mmmmmm..... :)

No comments:

<br><div align="center">Remembering Twelve Years</div></br>

Our mission is to remember. So for thirteen days, we remembered the story of our congregation on May 1 to 13, 2017. We remembered our r...