1/17/2015

Celebrating Marriage

HAPPY 42ND ANNIVERSARY TO NANAY AND PAPA!

Thank you for getting married and for giving us the opportunity to experience life.
Thank you for giving me five beautiful sisters and three wonderful brothers.
Thank you for staying with each other through thick and thin.
Thank you for the unconditional love.
Thank you for always making me feel safe and secure.
Thank you for the loving discipline.
Thank you for letting me and my siblings grow the way we should.
Thank you for the beautiful memories.
Thank you for the nights of story telling.
Thank you for the long hours of sharing about love, life and all life's concerns.
Thank you for answering all my questions, about life, and everything.
Thank you for always standing by me through good times and bad times.
Thank you for making me feel respected and cherished.
Thank you for loving the nine of us, equally.
Thank you for sincerely wishing us well, always.
Thank you for always encouraging us to achieve milestones in life.
Thank you for always believing in us.
Thank you for always trusting us.
Thank you for the assurance that when all else fail, in my journeys, I can always go back to you.
Thank you for all the sacrifices.
Thank you for giving me away.

I will always treasure how...
Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork.
Your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience.
Your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity.
Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live.
I pray that you will be blessed with more beautiful life and friendship together.

I MISS YOU!

No comments:

<br><div align="center">Remembering Twelve Years</div></br>

Our mission is to remember. So for thirteen days, we remembered the story of our congregation on May 1 to 13, 2017. We remembered our r...