9/18/2009

Who Does Not Want to Win?

Recognition inspires us to achieve more.

When I received confirmation that this blog is an official nominee to the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards - Personal category - I decided I want to win.

This blog - which was started in 2006 - became my virtual sanctuary where I can post all my thoughts, feelings, opinions, stands and causes.

Eventually, it became a channel to my goal to inspire others, to touch lives, and to share myself.

And now comes the opportunity to be recognized. Who does not want to win?

I am excited.





1 comment:

Groupdmt said...

Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.
Bildretusche

Gospel Reflection: Fourth Sunday of Lent

First reading 1 Samuel 16: 1b, 6-7, 10-13a “For the Lord does not see as mortals see, they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord loo...